Copyright Notice ©
Copyright © CargoMaster Pty Ltd 2014 All Rights Reserved
CargoMaster Pty Ltd owns the copyright in all material produced and contained in this website since its creation. Any use, without prior written consent (unauthorised use) will be prosecuted and is subject to claim of damages for breach of copyright and moral rights of the author.
Nothing contained in the website should be construed as granting permission for any purpose whatsoever under any circumstances.
Copyright in this Site (including text, graphics, logos, icons, sound recordings and software) is owned by or licensed to CargoMaster. Other than for the purposes of, and subject to the conditions prescribed under, the Copyright Act 1968 (Cth) and similar legislation which applies in your location, and except as expressly authorized by CargoMaster, you may not in any form or by any means:
- adapt, reproduce, store, distribute, print, display, perform, publish or create derivative works from any part of this Site; or
- commercialize any information, products or services obtained from any part of this Site;
- clearly label material where the copyright is owned by a third party
- ensure that the copyright owner has consented to this material being presented on this website.
- CargoMaster Pty Ltd accepts no responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of any of the information contained in or accessed through this website and makes no representations about its suitability for any particular purpose
- Users should make their own decisions about those matters and/or seek independent advice
- To the extent permitted by law, CargoMaster Pty Ltd excludes all liability for loss or damage arising from the use of, or reliance on, the information contained on or accessed through this website or emails we send whether or not caused by any negligence on the part of CargoMaster Pty Ltd
without our written permission.
Third party copyright
Wherever a third party holds copyright in material presented on this website, the copyright remains with that party. Their permission may be required to use the material.
CargoMaster Pty Ltd has made all reasonable efforts to:
CargoMaster Pty Ltd’s logo is a registered trademark of the Commonwealth of Australia.
The logo must not be used without the prior, specific, written permission of CargoMaster Pty Ltd . If you wish to seek permission, please contact [email protected]. For all copyright and trademark enquiries please use the following contact details:
Conditions of use/ Disclaimer
By continuing to access this website you agree to the following terms and conditions (“terms”) and conditions of use (“conditions”).
Terms and Conditions
IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, PLEASE LEAVE THIS WEBSITE NOW.
CargoMaster Pty Ltd reserves the right to amend the content on this website from time to time. CargoMaster Pty Ltd also reserves the right to change these conditions of use with or without further notice to the user and without giving the user an explanation or justification for such change. The user agrees, to review this website and the relating terms and conditions.
CargoMaster Pty Ltd makes every effort to ensure that links on this site are kept up-to-date. The currency of the links is dependent upon the owners of those sites advising CargoMaster Pty Ltd of any changes. If you find a link that does not work, please contact us by telephone (+61 1300 767 136) or via email
- Except for the limited use set out in paragraph B you may not use the website or the material contained on it for any purpose. This involves
- the reproduction of the material in any material form;
- re-transmission of the material by any medium of communication
- uploading and/or reposting the material to any other site on the internet
- “framing” the material on the website with other material on any other internet website
The above are unlawful in any jurisdiction and are specifically prohibited by these conditions of use. You must not modify or copy the layout of the website, as well as any computer software,emails we send and /or programming code contained in the website. Further the material provided on the website must not be re-sold and/ or re-distributed in any material form, stored in any storage media and/or re-transmitted in any media without prior written consent of the owner.
- Notwithstanding the above restrictions on use of the material on the website, you may download material from the website provided you do not remove any copyright and trademark notices contained on the material.
Information or materials which are offensive, pornographic, unsuitable for minors’ access or otherwise of a criminal or violent nature may be accessible through this site either as a result of hacking or material placed on linked websites.
CargoMaster Pty Ltd makes no representations as to the suitability of the information accessible for viewing by minors or any other person.
You assume all risks associated with use of the web site, including:
- risk of your computer, software or data being damaged by any virus which might be transmitted or activated via the website or your access to it
- or the risk that the content of this website and linked web sites complies with the laws of any country outside Australia.
Unauthorised use of this website could result in criminal prosecution.
This website is hosted on a web server in the State of New South Wales.
These terms are governed by the law in force in New South Wales and any dispute about these terms or the contents of this web site are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales and the courts of appeal from them.